I finally got my DAW up and working again over the weekend and had a little time to spend with the Serge Creature. Here's a quick demo of a single patch - no other M-odules/Panels were used, no multi-tracking and no processing other than a bit of reverb. Only the knob positions were altered to get different timbres.
I recorded it as a wave file because MP3 was pretty weird sounding and a lot of the dynamic range of the original was lost. Its a little under 14mb so be patient. All sounds were created with the patch configuration shown in the photo. At this stage, I'm working on a self-generating rhythm patch now and will post it as soon as time permits.
I'm really loving this little beast! As per usual, the title links to the full Creature website.
Monday, March 31, 2008